NSBroker Review 2020
NSBroker is an MFSA-regulated Forex broker. It was founded by a team of financial experts in 2011 to establish a directed web trading brokerage to meet the demand of both broker and trader’s needs. With the extensive connection with the banking system and liquidity provider, NSbroker aims to bring out the best investments administrations to global market participants.
Why Trade With NSBroker
- Licensed by the MFSA
- Incredibly low spreads and zero commission
- A wide range of asset classes
- Desktop, tablet, mobile and web-based trading with MetaTrader 5
Regulation & License
NSBroker is granted License no. IS/56519 issued by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA). This Authority is the only regulator for financial administration in Malta and it reports to Parliament every year so you can be assured of the NSBroker origin.
In a broader view, NSBroker complies with European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). This directive’s goal is to establish a better investment condition over the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus, NSBroker is endorsed for providing its services in countries across Europe:
- United Kingdom – Registration Number: 595195 by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Germany – Registration Number: 131055 by Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BundesanstaltfürFinanzdienstleistungsaufsicht – BaFin)
- Spain – Registration Number: 3354 The Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV)
- France – Registration Number: 74397 The French Prudential Supervisory Authority (Autorité de ContrôlePrudentiel – ACP)
- Denmark – Registration Number: 9221 The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (FINANSTILSYNET)
Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) confirms that NSBroker clients’ fund is segregated from the organization’s one. This also follows the regulation of MFSA, which means your money is isolated into another bank balance; thus it cannot be used for no purpose but your own trading activities.
Regarding liquidity, as aforementioned, NSBroker associates with global banks such as Barclays, CitiFX Pro, UBS and Deutsche Bank so it can avoid credit risk and assure the liquidity for trading.
The broker also has negative balance protection, operating automatically to guard your balance against the losses that beyond your capital.
Various Tradable Assets
NSBrokeroffers over 100 tradable instruments in 5 different asset classes (stocks, currency pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies). Below are some of the most popular assets at this broker:
- Indices: NIKKEI 225, DJ 30, NASDAQ 100, S&P 500, FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, India50…
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Cardano, DASH, EOS, Monero…
- Currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/CHF, AUD/CHF, AUD/NZD, NZD/USD, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD…
- Commodities: XAU/USD, XAG/USD, XAU/EUR, XAG/EUR…
Particularly, trading crypto at NSBrokerbrings many benefits, such as:
- Making profits in both up and down directions
- Trading with a regulated broker instead of a non-regulated exchange
- Using leverage to magnify profits
- Having lower trading fees compared to those of an exchange
NSBroker uses MetaTrader5 (MT5), which inherited the best features from the legendary MetaTrader4 with several upgrades. The platform is compatible with both PCs and mobile devices.
Some features of MT5 include 21 timeframes, 38 popular technical indicators and 6 types of pending orders. The economic calendar is also integrated to help traders track important events.
Commission and Spreads
Scalpers and short-term traders benefit most when trading at NSBroker. The broker charges incredibly tight spreads (from 0.4 pips) and no commission on transactions.
NSBroker offers the maximum leverage of 1:100, which is not high compared to other brokers’. However, you should keep in mind that the leverage is a double-edged sword; 1:100 may not be so high but it is still a recommended number to get you decent and stable profits.
Education & Analysis
NSBrokeroffersa comprehensiveeducation center with plenty of video lessons, webinars, e-books. The broker also provides market reviews, technical analysis as well as sharing advice and strategies.
Deposit & Withdrawal
Traders can easily and safely make deposits and withdrawals via bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallets. The supported e-wallets includeSkrill, Neteller, Yandex Money, QiWi Wallet, and Webmoney. Specific processing time and fees for deposits& withdrawals can be found here.
The minimum deposit at NSBrokeris $250.
Under MFSA regulations, NSBROKER is not allowed to offer bonuses to clients. However, the broker already provided many utilities like tight spreads, helpful support and education. NSBroker also providestraderswith free demo accounts to sharpen your trading skills or to test your strategies.
You can contact NSBroker’s representatives via the following 3 channels:
- +44 (208) 089-08-14 – London
- +43 (720) 02-25-09 – Austria
- +356 (27) 78-09-42 – Malta
- Live Chat
- Email: help@NSBroker.com
The broker’s customer support team is available 24/5 in various languages (English, Russian, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Arabic).
The brief information on NSBroker is listed as follows:
|Headquarters||Established||Regulator||Fund Segregated||Negative Balance Protection||Trading Platform||Assets|
|Leverage||Min. Spread||Min. Deposit||Commission||Free Demo||Education||Customer Support|
Overall, this is a trusted broker. Its advantages are also its 3 pillars of foundation: Trading Platforms, Innovative Trading Tools, and Excellent Trading Conditions.