Ava Group group holds licenses and is regulated in various countries: AVA Trade EU is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is licensed in Australia by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission , Ava Trade Ltd is regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission . Ava Trade Japan K.K. is regulated in Japan by the Financial Services Agency . Ava Capital Markets Pty Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Board of South Aftrica.
Why Trade with AVA?
- 200+ instruments to trade, including commodities, indices and stocks
- Desktop, tablet, mobile and web based trading with AvaTrader& MetaTrader 4
- Fixed & variable spread accounts, with spreads starting from 0.9 pips
- Client funds held in segregated accounts for increased security
- Fully regulated in Europe, Australia, Japan and the British Virgin Islands
- Trading bonuses that range from $40 to $2000.
COMMISSION & SPREADS
Full transparency regarding the spreads. See the spreads for all the pairs here:
Multi lingual customer support services. The support services are provided on a 24/5 basis throughout the entire trading week and can be accessed through email, live chat or any of the localized telephone numbers provided for the various different countries.